OK Drive COVID-19 Pre-Driving Lesson assessment
- You must not be exhibiting any COVID-19 Symptoms and have not done so for at least the last 7 days.
- You have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You Have not come into contact with anyone exhibiting COVID-19 Symptoms within that last 14 days.
- The instructor will take a non-contact temperature assessment from the student at the start of the lesson and before entering the car.
- By law you are required to wear face coverings while in the vehicle.
- You must follow all instructions and best practice surrounding cleanliness in the car before, during and after any lessons.